FREE TIME ACTIVITIES: READING
Reading Questions (with Laura in class)
- What kind of books do you like reading?
-Do you have a favourite author?
- How many books do you read a month?
- Do you prefer to read normal books or eBooks? Why?
- How do you find out about new books and authors?
- What was the last book you bought? Where did you buy it?
- Are you a fast reader or a slow reader?
- Do you sometimes read more than one book at a time?
- Whose advice on books do you always listen to?
-Is there a book everyone liked but you hated?
- Have you ever started reading a book but not finished it? Why not?
-Have you read a Multimedia eBook? What did you think of it?
- Do you prefer to read the book or watch the film based on the book?
- Do you ever read the last page of a novel first?
- Do you read any magazines or newspapers? Which ones?
- Do you read online? What do you read?
- How do you find out about the news? In newspapers? On the internet? On the radio? Why?
-Did your parents read to you when you were a child? What books did they read?
- How old were you when you first started to read?
- Did you read comics when you were a child? Which ones?
- Is there a book which you can remember reading when you were a child? What was it about?
- Is there anybody in your family who likes reading? Who?
- Have you ever written a blog? Do you like reading blogs?
-Do you think women like reading more than men? Why?
- Do you think that people today are reading more or less than 20 years ago? Why?
- If somebody gives you a book as a present, what do you do?